Why Ocean Space?
Our experience and industry know-how means we have a good understanding of most technical standards and applicable industry conventions. If there’s something we don’t know, we educate ourselves until we do. Due to us working in different domains, we also bring fresh ideas and perspectives from one sector to another.
What’s cooking in the ocean?
Ocean industries worldwide are facing major challenges. But there’s an abundance of opportunities too. The capacity to adapt and innovate will determine who stays relevant. Some topics are niche specific, while others affect almost everyone. These include:
- Sustainability and changing regulations (Green shift)
- Digital transformation & humans in the loop
- Technological advances, such as autonomy, robotics, AI and increased connectivity
- New business models and changing value propositions
- Increasing complexity and interconnectivity
- Higher expectations to design, user experience and service branding as differentiators
By combining human centred design with business, future insights and technology know-how, we can provide intuitive solutions that enable your company to embrace the complexities listed above.
Key benefits include increased safety, sustainability, cost efficiency and user performance. Not to mention a more desirable and marketable portfolio of products and services. Please feel free to have a look at our design stories – you will see what we’re talking about.